Roger Guide-U System
Phonak’s digital wireless technology operating on the license-free 2.4 GHz band.
The basic Roger Guide-U system consists of a Roger transmitter and several Roger receivers.
Its main settings are automated:
- New transmitters and receivers are connected with a single button press.
- Channels are allocated automatically; no need to select channels for different tour groups.
- Connected devices stay connected, even after rebooting.
- Transmission only occurs when the speaker’s voice is detected.
- Headphone volumes are automatically adjusted against surrounding noise.
The Roger Guide-U wireless link is 100% immune to interference from nearby appliances, such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM networks etc. And there is no limit to the number of Guide-U groups that can operate on one site.
Roger Guide-U is a totally flexible system:
- Multiple transmitters possible – enabling visitor participation and secondary presenters.
- Several groups can operate in the same room.
- Compatible with hearing aids – ensuring no-one misses a word.
- Multimedia-ready - transmit external audio content directly to Guide-U headsets.
- Guide-U can even be used with a site’s existing loudspeaker systems.