Roger Earpiece combines Phonak’s advanced digital audio technology with an ultra small, discreet form factor – making the receiver virtually invisible in front of cameras or audiences, without any belt packs or cables. And with a comfortable fit thanks to its tiny 1.3g weight, and hours of battery life, Roger Earpiece can be used all day.
Using Phonak’s proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless protocol, Roger Earpiece is easy to set up, and even easier to use, with plug-and-play configuration and automatic reconnection. Along with the earpiece, Phonak offers Roger Base Station and Roger Touchscreen Mic, to deliver a full platform for studio professionals.
- License free 2.4 GHz transmission
- Adaptive automatic frequency hopping
- Balanced audio in (XLR or 6.3)
- Audio input graphical display
- Volume control: –14 to +12 dB
- Bandwidth: 100–7200 Hz
- Transmission range: 15–40 m (depending on environment)
- Rack and wall mount included
- Weight: 488 g
- Housing dimensions: 132 x 132 x 44 mm