Primero DPC+ is Phonak’s breakthrough radio headset with dynamic (active) level-dependent hearing protection, for use in the very loudest environments. Now featuring plus-level (+) technology for enhanced listening comfort.
Instead of featuring a face-worn boom microphone, Primero DPC+ employs a miniature microphone (situated within its ear shell's earJack component) and an innovative signal processing algorithm that together pick up the user’s voice from inside the ear canal.
The result? The system can operate effectively in noise of up to 115dB (the same level as the loudest rock concert), while ensuring that the surrounding sound is never sent to the radio listener.
Thanks to Primero DPC+’s level-dependent attenuation (in-ear noise reduction), the user's ears are only protected when sound levels reach dangerous levels, allowing natural directional hearing at quieter times.
- High noise headset with level-dependent protection
- Automatic attenuation of dangerous sounds including 'impulse' noises (i.e. shots and crashes)
- Transmission of speech, not surrounding noise
- Natural hearing at quiet times (with adjustable ambient volume)
- Custom-molded in-ear eShells (generic version also available)
- Fully modular (click out eShells to swap between Phonak Serenity systems)
Primero DPC+ – extreme noise, natural communication